- I recently wrote Tumblr post about how my rapist didnt know what he did was rape. There are so many people out there who don’t realize that just because one doesn’t say “no” that it doesn’t mean consent. I hope it helps someone
- I uploaded a video to my new YouTube channel. More videos will come in the future, such as a BPD trait video explaining all the traits and what not.
- My moods have shifted a bit, but nothing I cant control. Im learning how to react to my emotions/mood swings faster so they don’t get too out of control. I think I’m doing a good job so far. I don’t like to get too optimistic when it comes to BPD because something always comes at me to make me take a few steps back, but again, its nothing I cant handle. But overall I cant complain. Im doing well, as well as I possibly can while trying to manage BPD/Depression/Anxiety and as long as I try my best there nothing more I can do
- A couple of weeks ago my husband and I went to Vegas for our anniversary. My anxiety was lower than expected, but my moods shifted quite a bit. I was angry at some parts during this trip, then i’d quickly snap out of it. It wasn’t fun, but I did manage to control it
Raising awareness in 2016
- My goal this year is to raise even more awareness about mental health in general, not just what I have. Its important to understand your mental health, and know how to act accordingly. I also want to talk about what you should do, when you feel your emotions/moods are too much. How to seek help, and how to talk to other about your mental health. Its important we try to speak up and help ourselves as well as others.